Oncore is a part of the successful Traffic Group who also founded global franchises Refresh Renovations and Zones Landscaping.
In 2011 Traffic launched Refresh Renovations, followed by Zones Landscaping in 2014. Both companies have completed thousands of renovation and landscaping projects globally using a unique project management process and are industry leaders. Oncore is designed to compliment the services offered by Refresh and Zones, leaving customers with an all round positive experience.
We have nationwide relationships with some of the country’s largest insurance firms, property managers and product manufacturers & distributors which will deliver an immediate and ongoing pipeline of work.
Oncore is perfectly placed to capitalise on the enormous opportunity that the Government's Healthy Homes Standards presents (600,000 rental properties nationwide that are legally required to make significant improvements to their heating, insulation, drainage, draught stopping and ventilation over the next 3-4 years).
These guaranteed sources of work make Oncore a very attractive business in times of economic uncertainty. Property damage still occurs and insurance companies still pay us to repair it. All of those rental properties still need heat pumps, extractor fans in their kitchens and bathrooms, drainage and guttering upgrades, insulation top-ups and windows and doors repaired, by law. There are also fines of up to $4,000 for landlords who don't get everything done by the deadlines.
With Oncore, the sky’s the limit. Once you have established your business, there is no restriction to how large it can grow. The upfront costs are small and you have the ability to invest in your business as it grows, with no upfront fit out or premises costs required.
Why an Oncore franchise?
- We are New Zealand’s go-to maintenance and repairs company.
- Our national and regional partnerships provide a steady stream of leads.
- Trusted by insurance companies and property managers.
- Part of the international Refresh Renovations & Zones Landscaping group.
- Delivering more professional, efficient, customer focused, cost effective and stress-free jobs.
- Build a significant business asset
- Join a company with an established client base within a growing market
- Receive ongoing business growth and marketing support from a large team of specialists
- No experience necessary
- Receive full initial training and ongoing coaching and support
- Control your income
Training and Ongoing SupportInduction is carried out at your closest Head Office or online. During this session, the franchisee will receive training on all aspects of the business, including; marketing (lead generation), management of leads, business and financial management, planning and more!
The Ideal Oncore CandidateOncore franchisees come from a variety of professional and business backgrounds.
You will be a natural leader who can manage teams of maintenance professionals. To be successful you’ll need a sales and marketing focus, strong communication and customer service skills, ability to manage people and projects and a long term commitment to building your own business.
- No industry experience necessary - just a friendly personality and the desire to build a successful business
- Great customer service skills
- Strong ability to manage people and projects
- Marketing and sales focused
- Fantastic management skills
- Professional and well presented
- Business driven
Oncore Financial Data
The following financial information was provided by Oncore to give you more information about the costs associated with a Oncore opportunity
Minimum investment required
$50,000 NZD + GST
Total investment required
$70,000 NZD + GST
THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS AND TERRITORIES ARE SOLD AND NOT AVAILABLE
New Plymouth - SOLD