Jim's Fencing Overview
Our StoryJim Penman started a part-time gardening business while earning his PhD in history at Latrobe University. He launched a full-time mowing business in 1982 with a $24 investment.
He originally aimed only at taking on subcontractors, but his business grew, and he gradually began to specialise in the building up and selling of lawn mowing rounds. By 1989 he franchised his business, and since then Jim's Mowing has become the largest franchise chain in Australian and the largest and best-known lawn mowing business in the world.
Jim says:"The key to success in franchising is an overriding concern for the welfare of franchisees, and constant improvement in customer service."
He is still actively involved in the running of the business, is directly accessible to all his franchisees and to any client with a serious complaint.
It suits someone who is:
- Committed to offer great customer service and live the Jim's brand ethos.
- Great at a following a system
- Can work well with other franchisees
At Jim's Fencing we offer:
- 96% per cent brand recognition, Australia-wide (Don't fall for imitations)
- Custom work management software - Jim’s Jobs
- Income guarantee of up to $2,000 p/w
- Industry-leading digital campaigns for leads
- Flat fee structure
- Full-training and support
- Full-time business coach
- On-going commercial work
- 240,000 plus unserviced leads in 2020!
Depending on your situation, we can also help you with multiple ways to purchase a Jim's Fencing franchise.
You can even start with an initial investment as low as $20,000 plus including training and equipment.
We also encourage you to come on a trial day with one of our franchisees as this is a great way for you to learn and ask any questions you have about running your own Jim's Fencing franchise
Jim's Fencing Testimonials
Jim's Fencing Videos
videoAugust 05, 2021 07:09 AM
0:00 / 0:00
Mandy & David share their story.
videoAugust 05, 2021 07:10 AM
0:00 / 0:00
Corporate Banker to Jim's Fencing Franchisee
Hear from one of our franchisees.